TD1 0.00% 0.1¢ tali digital limited

Yep. And still my question is how am I wrong?Sit tight is fine....

1. 453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Yep. And still my question is how am I wrong?

Sit tight is fine. Unlike you I move my money as opportunity arises and things within a company change.
    Whereas you hold regardless of what changes or your sentiment or view. You're forgetting I've spoken with Pete twice now including post leaving as well as actively monitor my investment and have a more in depth understanding than you obviously do. Not to mention more control over my investing emotions. If you are holding relentlessly then sit tight, it'll come around eventually, you and I both know that. Hence why I suspect you are still holding.

April 12 was after speaking with Pete with new information and prior to the Indian Covid outbreak being so severe. Things change. So raising that as if I am wrong is moot. I've contributed significantly more to this thread than anything you've said and done my best for holders here. Including suggesting selling, long before I sold despite that potentially being detrimental to my own profits if you acted.
    Not sure why you have such a vendetta against me mate but you have zero credibility here.

As for the pitchfork, I still stick by that. So I don't know how I could be wrong?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.295M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 41210421 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 50522938 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.