CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

doca vote against

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    After careful consideration of all possible permutations and combinations, I have decided to vote AGAINST ALL RESOLUTIONS.

I have advised my fellow shareholder mates of my reasoning.

Furthermore I believe it will be a shameful day if Australian Government, regulators and all relevant authorities even ALLOW this June 17 meeting to proceed, without prior forensic investigation into the how, what, when and WHY of all aspects leading to this sad state of affairs, which now threaten the loss of billions of dollars Australian resources wealth, and hundreds of millions of dollars shareholder wealth and future revenues to the ATO.

The only way they could hope to do such is to first intervene with a suspension of the vote pending such further investigation.

An independent audit of the share vote count should be demanded by shareholders / proxyholders attending.

Suggest that media representative/s be also present. Maybe an invite to attend the meet to the Prime Minister, his Resources Minister, a few senators and the ATO are also appropriate.

IMOOC and without prejudice.

Thank you BT, Cuzo and ALL friends of Compass for your intense efforts. I dont think the saga ends on June 17.

HAR or parent ....... u can still save face and emerge champions if u really want.

Also interesting the timing of resignations. Guess it was a bit strange to see common directors of both CMR and Coffee House at the vote (?)

IMOOC and without prejudice.

Would hate to see this wrapped up without satisfactory answers to ALL outstanding questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.