RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Hi DrBrad. Thank you for clarifying your qualifications, and I...

1. 1,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394
    Hi DrBrad. Thank you for clarifying your qualifications, and I hope it it helps tone down the vitriol extended your way. Perhaps it would have helped if you hadn't given yourself the nom de plume of Dr Brad, as to me and I am sure to most posters that comes across as you putting yourself on a pedestal as a bit of a know-all in the capability of ResAppDx technology, and that unfortunately immediately makes you a target to some.

My questions to you are, when you say you DYOR i.e. "I spoke with a few respiratory and emergency physician mates, then passed on their thoughts" - that comment would be much more helpful and credible if you explained in some detail:
    a. what information you gave them?
    b. how much effort did your colleagues put in to grasp the efficacy of ResAppDx? And did they look into it beyond whatever information you gave them?
    c. how detailed were their responses and what were their main points?

I feel that if you had initially put more effort into explaining the above more fully, your comments would not have been dismissed so lightly and often in such poor taste.

As credible information and opinions are so valuable, whether for or against RAP, I hope that you will take the time to answer my questions, as I am genuinely interested in feedback from your colleagues.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.