GW1 11.3% 5.9¢ greenwing resources ltd

Indeed totally agree, each investor should do his own extensive...

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Indeed totally agree, each investor should do his own extensive due diligence and not rely on anyone's sole opinion. This is more true that each investor has different timeframes for his investments and different risk aversion schemes.

Regarding Bass Metals VS Syrah, LOL again these are completely different types of companies, we are talking a Nano Cap (not even a micro or small cap) company (15M$) for BSM vs a medium cap company (750M$) for Syrah !!! The only thing these companies share is the name "graphite" !

It is well known that nano cap companies are much riskier but have much higher stock price appreciation potential than much larger companies.

For the specific cases of Syrah and Bass, I see Bass as an extremely binary investment (either long term investors will make a lot of money, or loose it all due to excessive dilution if the company fails to produce meaningful earnings), and I see Syrah as a fully financed company and voluptuously priced by the market based on extremely optimistic assumptions on future quantity/quality of rpdocution and sales , which IMO results in an extremely low upside potential, and extremely high probability of downside risk.

In other words, practically the way i see it, is that as a risk BSM shares may become one day worthless (a rollback of 10:1 coupled with an ambitious cap raise and we are done) but also may become a 10-20 bagger from current levels, while as a risk Syrah shares may loose a huge percentage of their price, and as a reward they may at best double in price from current levels.

Agains its all about risk/rewards ratios !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.006(11.3%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $723 12.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3729 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.