UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Tony, what happens if Amgen come in and pay $100-150 mil, to UNS...

1. 268 Posts.
    Tony,

what happens if Amgen come in and pay $100-150 mil, to UNS for 19.99%. They have had access to the Data room and know what the company is truly valued at. Amgen will receive exclusive access to the new 1ml low volume UNS' wearable pumps. (They must have drugs for these to want exclusivity) how much is that worth?????

SA guys are talking 18 mil for 19.99%, Amgen has already coughed up 15 mil, no refund. I think that they are kidding themselves if that is all they are going to cough up. I'm just assuming this, but if you go buy a car you normally put 10% deposit down until you get the real finance organised.

Don't forget Amgen are in bed with West, so all of a sudden Unilife has been given a massive tick of support by Amgen wanting access to our wearables and exlusive access to the 1ml wearables. and want 19.99% of the company. A Con note that Unilife just has to give Amgen discount for future product. They must believe in Unilife and getting products thru FDA.

Notice the 1ml came from no where a few months ago? We all question why spend money on R &D with 1ml and Imperium? Was Unilife approached by the majors and asked to do this? Once again i would assume so.

Who is the major lining up for Imperium?

If you believe the SA guys good luck and hope that you short this stock in the US. Good luck come 31 Jan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.