AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

DoD funding, page-2

1. 84,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Pretty sure it is ok to tell this now - well after the fact.

No secret that AJX and the military have been lovers for a long time.

Early on when AJX didn't have much cash, didn't have any sales but had a product that was not only the most advanced - but, the only product in the area of concern that fitted all bills.

DOD funded development then - because they wanted to make sure that AJX stayed in business - it was as simple as that.

At that point I knew this was a foregone conclusion.

That habit that was formed is still here today - beauty.

AJX has the product - yes, there are experiments going on with changes to uniforms beyond what we see now - and, perhaps there will be some minor developments for those changes in technology - but, AJX products will be there for the foreseeable future.

Eventually - human soldiers will be no more as we know them - at min. they will be in exoskeletons - and, then, a bit further on - it will be machines only.

AJX is way ahead of the field in these areas already - and, now, as a military supplier (Offically) - it's job for military penetration will be much easier - in other words - they will have the inside running.

So - I can see the future being a repeat of history = getting paid for development.

Lovely eh?

AJX in future - and, IMO probably the reasonably near future if I am reading the signs correctly - AJX will be in war material (fabrics and other materials) - in the air, on the land and in and under the sea - and, in space.

Bob Brookins has put us on that path and we are well down it already.

Anyone who thinks this company is fair value or overdone really have no idea of the potential of these materials and the position of AJX in the industry atm - let alone the depth of contact with government and military.

Once the military take all this stuff on - it will spread rapidly to commercial areas - airlines, ships, road transport - any equipment that can be thought of as either risk or in a risk area - and that pretty well covers almost any material on the planet.

This is a company that is probably unfair to describe it as evolutionary - it is pretty much revolutionary. I guess the buzz word is disruptive.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.375K 220.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4936365 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 247382 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.