CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Maybe nothing ? Maybe it`s increasing company/sharevalue instead...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Maybe nothing ? Maybe it`s increasing company/sharevalue instead ? The fact is there is so many unknown variables - it could be a gain as well as a loss. Some reflections; is the delay creating a larger potential Investor awareness/hype of Cann Global as a domestic Hemp and MMJ play ?

It will be the ONLY Cannabis play with both Hemp and MMJ - I reckon that`s a PLUS. It`s the only Cannabis Company, with REVENUE for now !
    (Yes, fairly limited - still plus and gaining value) With the Bonify deal to close and deliver soon, I reckon that will be second revenuestream for Cann Global Ltd. Or... we might be surprised and get Canntab with the Exclusive Distribution Rights agreement, by early time next year ?

As the Commonwealth Group of countries seems to strive of a joint -)! legal system when it comes to Hemp, this can effect Cann Global ITLR.
    Australian made… is a quality statement - here and abroad. With A K and Amazon John on board/consultation, it can take off very quickly 2019.

No worries, we get what we deserve - with the GLOBAL view of the "new" Hemp and MMJ market to become more mainstream, Feldmans and Associates are building substansial value. The time for a independent director comes closer, to increase Investor/market credibility coming year.

Wish you a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.