BPP 0.00% 0.6¢ babylon pump & power limited

dodginess comes home to roost

1. 4,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Hi

I can contain myself no longer with my first post on HC. I have been in IMI for nearly 2 years now and believe I have done my research going to the extent of having an Intelliheart test and talking with the staff of IMI including the CEO.

From my point of view (trading, fundamentals and the overall story) I believe that IMI has good potential, however, like anything in life involving money there is risk and the trick is to mitigate that risk as much as possible.

I really do think that some people are being disingenuous as evident by this morning’s posts.

The company had an administrative problem with Medicare. SO WHAT. How does that translate “intelliheart dodginess coming home to roost”. Sounds like old news and the company would have announced or be forced to announce something to that effect. As you can see this morning the share price has not reflected this tripe.

IMI has been around in one form or another for about 10 years and have had a shake out over the last 2 or so years of management. Tom Bonvino was brought in because the inventors were unable/did not have the skills to bring Intelliheart to the market, hence their departure. This company is a survivor which is one of its attractions. To even suggest, as some have elsewhere, that a fraud of any description is taking place is a huge mistruth.

Having being subjected to a medical every year (including ECGs) and knowing a small amount about these matters I have to say that the Intelliheart test is very comprehensive. The alternatives are very expensive

With Cardanal on the way the Intelliheart test will be even better.

The description of Cardanal ie “dial up versus broadband” was probably a little Mickey Mouse however, it made the point. Imagine being able to transmit extremely accurate data digitally across the globe to the best doctors and cardiologists. Imagine an ECG that is able to see more than other current ECGs and is able to be compared to previous digital ECG readouts over the years to pickup minute changes. Consider the alternative. ECGs on bits of paper using the Mark 1 eyeball to interpret the readings as well as trying to pickup any changes from previous ECGs. Interpreting blurry, low resolution, faxed copies of an ECG . I think you get the point here.

Remember that Cardanal was just not thought up yesterday and announced today. It has been developed over the last 18 years.

IMI have a well structured board and a Scientific advisory board as well. Common sense tells you that these people would not waste their (academic) lives (not money) on something that was not reasonably viable.

There are other things in the pipeline as stated in previous announcements namely a possible agreement with a Pharmacy. Plus I am sure there are other marketing developments on the horizon. You just have to use a little imagination.

All in all I think on balance that IMI is a reasonable risk. Will it be at $1.00 or $0.01 by the end of the year who knows but I don’t think it will be Intelliheart’s or Cardanal’s fault but rather the people in charge of the company because at the end of the day that is who you are investing in. Do you have faith in these people to carry this through.

For those people who see fit to try and talk up, talk down this stock eg “get on board” the train is leaving the station” Toot toot” and “intelliheart dodginess coming home to roost” GIVE ME A BREAK. You must think we are all here reading without thought.

And lastly a challenge for all those reasonable people here on the HC forum I would challenge you to question those who post garbage on this site. They should all be subject to a little rigor. Who knows we may be able to raise the bar a little on the level of conversation.

I hold IMI and occasionally trade some of my holdings.

I am glad to be a trader taking advantage of people’s biases but I am scared of living in such a society. ………Taleb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $36.84K 6.139M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 860050 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 10639501 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.