EPM 0.00% 0.7¢ eclipse metals limited.

Accumulating shares at a cheaper price by manipulating the price...

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Accumulating shares at a cheaper price by manipulating the price essentially.

IF it were someone trying to sell shares, it doesn't make sense to sell $500 worth of shares when there are buy orders at that price willing to take more.

Baz had a theory that the small sells were a top 20 holder exiting slowly. However that means the top 20 holder is for some reason willing to break the law and sell sub $500 lots thousands of times to achieve their goal. That draws attention to them and is highly inefficient.

I dont think they are trading the stock, but they are at times needing to sell decent parcels to touch the price down a few, which causes retail to get frustrated or worried and offer up some shares for cheap. Which they swallow up.

So at yesterday's end of trade they dropped the price down to 27, this morning someone had enough and offered 200k units at 28, which the broker took and then seconds later the sold 18k units at 27 to drop the price. they will be waiting for someone else to offer at 28 to take that.

it might vary in the day the price this happens at, but they essentially take shares and then sell it down quickly hoping that it creates a vacuum and soemone offers shares for them. There are cross trades happening also which my gueas is how they are spreading the shares between holding accounts and thus not being seen as a single larger holder who is subject to reporting their sales etc.

just my theory though

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 737500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.