EPM 11.1% 0.8¢ eclipse metals limited.

Couple of thoughts here:First, there are a lot of very solid big...

1. 1,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    Couple of thoughts here:

First, there are a lot of very solid big holders in this who believe in Carl and where this is going. They are holders and some are in for the big ticket in 2 or 3 years.

Second, some people on here may not realise that a bot can buy 1 share at a time and at the end of the day they only get one brokerage bill, which if they are a broker is heehaw. So don't think they bought $50 worth and paid $11 or $22 because they didn't.

Third, the bot can sell just as well as buy in small numbers to "get their money back" so at the end of the day they could have made 100 trades and it cost almost nothing and they have the pot re-filled for tomorrow.

Normally when a bot is fiddling with your stock it's a good thing on these smaller plays as they are trying to accumulate and are holding down the price artificially. Take a holiday for a month and save your blood pressure. The not so nice Instos around town will manipulate....ahemm...my mistake, I should have said fairly traded your stock down so that if a capital raise is on the horizon the price is lower so the holders lose out and the nice broker wins.

When Carl gets the "right" buyer for the Uranium assets then we will have plenty of cash and not need to raise any.

Our Chairman comes across at AGMs and GMs as a really solid guy and he is quick to announce to the market to keep things moving. This is part of the secret at the small caps end as there is nothing worse than a company with no news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $18.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $11.43K 1.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3724286 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 186000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.