BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

dodgy bta short seller & asx broker

1. 9,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    I won't claim Goo for his negative posts as Biota shareholders are being screwed from all directions!.

It is hard stay kool and calm when you are one of those unlucky long terms Biota holders.

Hope the new ceo president and vice president are not getting on board to screw Biota shareholders for more freebies.

My friend rang up his broker, complained about 20,000 BTA undelivered and converted to BTA he bought and paid for in 30 Oct 2012.

He being told by his reputable largest on-line broker that that not much he can do from this end. It sounds like some dodgy short seller (faruk & associates or something), short sold BTA on behalf of their client who failed to deliver BTA on the 6 Nov. They are now arranging to pay it back by BOTA ???.

I won't be surprised if hearing mangrove mob is doing the same.

Why couldn't my friend's broker sue the short sellers ass off for fail delivery I wonder?. after all, they have no hesitation to charge you penalty for late payment.

My friend paid for this settlement via his broker on 2 Nov 2012 but still have not received any BOTA shares.

I told him to get his money back and buy directly on the NASDAQ instead.

Anyone of you guys here in the same situation, and what are you gonna do about it ?. Don't let them to continue to screw you all over..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.