Dodgy ladbrokes

1. 167 Posts.
    TLDR at the bottom.

So I usually have a punt with sportsbet but they had closed the market on the ballon d'or which is best soccer player of the year award, which will be decided on the 24th of September.

So I decided to make a ladbrokes account since I saw they still had their market up. Once I signed up it was mentioned how the first 3 bets would be matched with up to $1000 by them. This looked very attractive so I deposited $500 and made a move on Luka Modric @ 4.50. They only accepted a partial bet of $71 and then suspended my account and told me to verify it. Right after I noticed they only took a partial bet I noticed how the odds on Modric were now @ 2.80.

In my e-mail I explained the situation and said how either I get the whole $5o0 on the original 4.50 odds as well as get it matched with their $500 or have my bet voided and all my funds returned. This is the reply I got.

I tried to keep the story short without missing any important info. Now has anyone had this problem and come out on top or is it a losing battle? Thanks!

TLDR: Placed a $500 bet @ 4.50 odds, only had partial bet of $71 accepted, got account suspended and odds got lowered to 2.80 in the meantime.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.