BMN 0.50% $1.98 bannerman energy ltd

dodgy market atm

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Hi all

I am back on board again ... well sort of!! We are back in Australia, but have heaps on the horizon, in two weeks another trip overseas, this time to the Pacific Islands, and following that a permanent shift up to Brisbane.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time "out" of the markets the last month or so, only logging on occasionally to check on the progress of BMN and the other stocks I still hold.

It has probably been a good time to be away from the markets, because they have been a bit crappy, and look like staying that way for a little while ... still too many jitters around. I do believe that 2010 will end up being a good year for Aussie resource stocks, and hopefully BMN can capitlise on that with some good announcements. If the BMN share price cant get going on the back of mining permit, off-take agreements, further resource and processing optimisation, and/or some j/v partner news ... then it never will!!

IMO we will see some good action over 2010 in the uranium sector, and I am VERY bullish on iron ore stocks as well ... I currently hold 2 spec iron ore stocks.

I am keeping my portfolio at status quo ATM, with around 40% in cash, and because of my busy agenda over the next month or so, I still wont be doing any trading. I have put a few stocks on my watchlist & will look to take positions in, and/or trade, these if I get opportunities.

Otherwise I am sitting tight on my BMN ... as I mentioned in my post from Malaysia, I picked up a large amount of BMN in the 60's. I have not added any more & feel quite happy to hold them along with my long-term holdings for the next upside.

Trade wisely, and still be a bit cautious ... there could still be a few negatives left in the market yet to flush out the last wobblies before we have the next upward move.

Will check in from time to time

Cheers to all

TB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.98
Change
-0.010(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $353.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.07 $1.95 $1.456M 729.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 499 $1.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.00 15350 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.