LRL 3.13% 1.6¢ labyrinth resources limited

dodgy selling yet again ..., page-2

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Should be testing its 40c high as soon as it confirms 45,000 ozs pa production rate. Prob soon.

Also in Sep issue Resources Stocks magazine sent out to MLI shareholders yesterday. Interesting to note plans dont stop at 120,000 ozs pa ...... for which they require 40 mill bucks funding. They could do twice that rate for 60 mill with one year payback ! No wonder they are looking for another mountain or two of tailings.

Look very promising fundamentally and if these numbers work out as planned, looks a ten bagger from here for mine by my cosmic year 2009 in a rising POG background.

I know I know, thats too long a timeframe if u r a daytrader. Well core + trading stock to reduce core cost to NIL is the way for best of both worlds as we have found out with other emerging Olympians.

Minor resistances at 29 and 36 before launch into blue later thru 41+.

Got a good feel to it now Hots and chart looking good. Still only at probing core buy status waiting for market minefields thru end October. Like to play it safe in uncertain times ....... keeping an eye on POG cos MLI is unhedged, necessarily for this kinda operation.

Personal opinion and strategy of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $20.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $51.69K 3.295M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5424593 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 619770 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.