ROO 0.00% 0.7¢ roots sustainable agricultural technologies ltd

@galaxy1 your post has no substance, it's just two sentences of...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    @galaxy1 your post has no substance, it's just two sentences of opinion which you're entitled to but opinions without facts carry no weight. Same as SaulStones and @Elvis77, I seriously doubt you understand enough of what you copied to summarise the content. The majority of it is in their latest reports and says nothing material. Half of it talks about the addressable plant meat market... a market which they didn't even start out to address in their prospectus (there is no mention of plant based meat in there). Does that mean nothing to you or did you not read back that far?

In fact, what's really sad about this since I started a thread with facts, there has been two sides, one accusing me of down ramping but do not provide anything other than opinions and accusations, and the other side saying it's a bad broker and it's a bad company, *also* not providing any evidence to backup what they say.

This is sad. I do not actually identify with either side.

I want to generate some insightful and informative discussion but instead all I get is emotional responses.

Is there a place to have impartial, informative discussions on stocks? please pm me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.