SLX 1.13% $4.48 silex systems limited

As long as SLX keeps the royalty I'll be happy - that would be...

1. zog
    3,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 930
    As long as SLX keeps the royalty I'll be happy - that would be an enormous income to SLX. The problem is that to be genuine stars & stripes Cameco will also have to agree to sell out or agree to forego their option to buy an additional 26% in GLE.

Frankly once LIS is proven in a prototype plant (at the test loop) it maybe worth so much to Cameco that they are prepared to seek finance themselves; unlike SLX they are investment grade.

Regarding recycling Moosey and I disagree. IMO that will not happen in my life time (I am retired); the political pressures are simply too great and the economics unproven. I agree that should recycling happen LIS is the only technology that is able to separate U236 (a poison) from the RepU bundle. LIS needs to walk before it runs and to me that means not tackling the complications of dealing with radioactive materials (i.e. RepU) even if the US did change their policy since Carter was president and separate RepU from UNF

The working group report emphasizes the importance of 123 agreements (i.e. no separation of Pu) and politically the US really has to continue it's current policy to remain credible. Moosey your assertion that the US does recycle is incorrect. It is correct that the US did recycle in the past and still has separated inventories of used naval fuel (originally HEU) at INL which can be blended with natural (or depleted) uranium to produce HALEU (albeit of low quality since it still contains U236).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.48
Change
0.050(1.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.061B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.41 $4.53 $4.39 $1.812M 405.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1872 $4.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.51 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.