SLX 3.85% $4.50 silex systems limited

Everything I read tells me that the US are going to buy it...

1. 20,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1790
    Everything I read tells me that the US are going to buy it Nowclear?
    They keep saying they have the answer to counter the Russians and the Chinese, they also state that any enrichment in the US will have to be US owned in the future, they only way that can happen? is if they buy GLE? there doesn't need to be an agreement signed to allow Cameco to own 75% if that occurs at the sale date, I believe that once a sale occurs that is when the 75% 25% split will happen?
    I believe that we will build both plants, to a point where they are commercially ready, that could be 3 to 4 years away, but Paducah still needs a license, Wilmington already has one as you would know, maybe it may need some modification? but in reality is pretty much ready to go IMHO, if they start soon then they will still be in time to supply fuel to some of these new SMR's coming on line, both plants could supply fuel for testing of these new fuels for the different types of reactors, some will need HALEU and some will need a MOX fuel, but they require two different plants to do that.

Zog keeps saying recycling won't happen, if that is the case then why did the US pay for some research by US Uni's to come up with a better method of separation instead of the electro chemical method, about five or so different Uni's in the US were given grants to do this a couple of years ago one of them did come up with a one step process that is much better, I posted that here a week or so back now, the other reason that needs some answers is why did the show the MOX recycling diagram in a couple of different articles, one was posted by Rossart, if they don't intend recycling then why the hell show it, the flow diagram was very similar to what GEH had originally proposed in the Paulson PDF back in 2009.
    Eric Loewen's address to the US congress is also something that I doubt that the US would pass up on, hell who the hell wouldn't want about a 1000 years worth of free fuel, keep in mind that Paducah is part of that, not the U235 but the U238.and in the process they get rid of some deadly UNF that will need looking after for over a million years in some cases, whereas if they recycle? they get rid of 80% of that over time and what ends up as waste is only radioactive for 300 to 400 years.

This PDF explains it all in my opinion, why would the DOE pay for this research? why would they even bother if they didn't intend using it?
    https://today.tamu.edu/2020/05/04/s...tep-strategy-for-recycling-used-nuclear-fuel/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.