SLX 1.13% $4.48 silex systems limited

The Yanks are no fools when it comes to knowing the value of...

1. 20,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1786
    The Yanks are no fools when it comes to knowing the value of something.

They would know very well that this (GLE) technology will more than likely be used in other countries along with some other technologies that they already own, places like the UK and Canada for instance, the US will more than likely build further plants in those countries to help them rid themselves of nuclear waste, of which there is a hell of a lot of, just look at the UK for instance, they have a very big nuclear waste problem including tails material as well, so does Canada, so I would think they will also need two (GLE) plants? one for HALEU to clean up the tails and one for MOX fuel to help get rid of Plutonium, there may even be more countries who are allies that would ask for this technology, which isn't just what GLE have, but also the separation plants as well, and these plants that do use Silex technology will also incur a royalty back to Silex as well, the future really looks bright for us I believe.

I really don't believe that Silex ever really wanted to own an enrichment plant anyway, they seem to be more into upfronts and royalties, of which it looks like they will be huge.

The other reason why the US would want this? is to get rid of Plutonium as much as they can in a controlled way to stop proliferation, which is a good thing really for everyone IMHO?

I keep remembering what the CEO of GEH said about the Silex technology all those years back, he said it had a very high likelihood of success, and that was a long time back now things are even more advanced at this point I believe?
    Last edited by moosey: 19/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.48
Change
0.050(1.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.061B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.41 $4.53 $4.39 $1.812M 405.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1872 $4.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.51 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.