SLX 5.57% $4.93 silex systems limited

I think one thing that needs to be taken into account is that...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    I think one thing that needs to be taken into account is that the level of protectionism is not a stagnant force, but rather ebbs and flows. What the political atmosphere in the U.S. was when Cameco and Silex entered into the new term sheet is arguably a lot different today, or probably even next week for that matter.

The increasing geo-political tensions between the States and China and Russia, as well as the virus, can cause seismic shifts in the political modus operandi. Especially around topics such as nuclear energy, which I think is reflected in the NFWG's report. I still see Australia and Canada's relationship with the U.S. as strong, so hopefully it stays that way. If this happens statements like "not owned, controlled, or dominated by an alien, a foreign corporation, or a foreign government." may have more of a workable legal definition that can be adjusted in our favour, like Zog suggests. Nonetheless, it is a real hurdle to be overcome. I feel it is moving in our favour though, I just don't put much faith in my judgement when it comes to political outcomes. Hopefully you're right moosey, I definitely agree with the statement regarding competitiveness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.93
Change
0.260(5.57%)
Mkt cap ! $1.167B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.73 $4.95 $4.72 $2.097M 434.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4184 $4.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.94 405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.93
  Change
0.260 ( 5.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.74 $4.94 $4.72 60945
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.