SLX 3.87% $4.72 silex systems limited

DOE Launches Program to Demonstrate Advanced Nuclear Reactors Within 5 Years, page-9

1. 20,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1783
    What I am certain of is that the US wants it at this point!

I say that because there could be a get out clause where it relies on other technologies, if the US finds that it really isn't worth their while on technology grounds (theirs not ours) then yes that may give them a way out of this I suppose?
    But what I am really thinking, is that the US will make an offer to buy out GLE, that won't happen until all of the technology can be shown to work together, there may even be a clause where it says that a buyout is contingent on them using it only for obligated fuel. (an inter Government agreement between Australia and the US and Canada) ?

If the US did own the tech themselves, for the Uranium enrichment only by virtue of a buyout? then they can actually do with it what they want, perhaps with the rider I gave above as part of that deal? it would then make that "US owned only" correct would it not?

What would Silex get for their part?
    It would have to be well above the figure it reached all that time ago, perhaps a great deal more, if it holds the key to US domination in nuclear is my thinking?
    Last edited by moosey: 15/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.