SLX 7.18% $5.82 silex systems limited

I don't see Silex having a big tax bill for some time? and as...

1. 20,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1777
    I don't see Silex having a big tax bill for some time? and as for expenses, well there is the money that they pay to the CEO and board members I suppose, but I reckon $1.7 million would put a big dent in that? but that 6c, if that is what is paid? is all profit, Silex don't have to deduct any costs for their percentage of the IQE royalties.

But the figures I quoted are not set in stone anyway, it could be that out of that 6c if it is that? that SLX retain 2c? which would mean that the dividend could be 4c per share to security holders but it might also be that the PE ratio is 25? wouldn't that would still bring us back to $1, you don't seem very keen on the Translucent technology and how much that could mean to IQE and therefore us Silex shareholders as well?

I keep seeing that PDF where Phillip Rasmussen (RIP) was talking about market size's and where IQE were heading, see here -: , some of those markets were in the billions and IQE seemed to think they had the technology now to make big inroads into those markets, most of what he was saying back then is happening right now, look at how many people IQE have just hired, they must be onto something surely?

IQE keep talking about how they now have around 120 patents in areas applicable to electronics and their production, they openly brag about that, but lets be real here, about 110 of those patents came from Translucent! see what the Yanks missed out on!

Something else worth considering is that for the last 12 years or more Silex have been perfecting their technology at Wilmington and Lucas Heights, it has passed the test loop phase, which means that the technology definitely works for the enrichment of Uranium and I am willing to bet there are now also other Isotopes that can be enriched by this process.

Did the Yanks try to set us up to fail?
    I am thinking YES! but I reckon MG, is a much smarter man than they gave him credit for, the technology today would have to be worth more than what it was all those years ago when the SP hit $13, if the Yanks want it they need to make up their minds and soon? otherwise I reckon it may end up in another country in the near future?

It has to be worth more than the zero amount the market puts on it and by a country mile at that!

SLX should be at least $1 right now IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.82
Change
0.390(7.18%)
Mkt cap ! $1.378B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.49 $5.90 $5.49 $7.460M 1.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 380 $5.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.83 22627 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.80
  Change
0.390 ( 7.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.59 $5.90 $5.53 147581
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.