GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

does a 30c valuation really sound unreasonable, page-93

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi bassy,

I don't take anything personally and if you considered my questions were too insignificant for you, fair enough - as I said I already have the answers so I'm not sure why calling the company would serve any purpose.

If I wanted to call the company I would ask a different set of simple questions where my research tells me the answers to may not be quite so:

1. Who is the "Author" of the anticipated P1 Report?
    2. Who are the "Professional Investors" as noted in the recent CR?
    3. Who from the company signed off the announcement of the recent CR?
    ___

Hi pescefritte,

I don't work for any broker but if I did and the company had even a tiny fraction of the membership database that priority claim to have access to I reckon it would probably have a website...
    ___

Do you like multi-choice questions where every answer is the correct one: I do ;)

How many database members do Priority One claim to have access to?

a) 400,000,000
    b) 30,000,000
    c) 10,000,000
    d) All of the above

24 November 2011 Insured Group - NZ
    Consistent with this technologically driven strategy, on 16 March 2011 Insured Group entered into a Joint Venture with Priority One Network Group Limited (“Priority One Network”), the Melbourne based loyalty, reward and incentive marketing business. Priority One Network has agreements with a database of members and associations conservatively estimated at 10 million across Australasia.

Insured Group New Zealand 24 November 2011
    ___

"The collective membership of these databases amounts to in excess of 30,000,000 members the predominance of which pay a fee to receive existing content from these providers"

Consolidated Capital Investments - 21/09/2010
    ___

29 August 2011 - GoConnect
    "To-date, Priority One has entered into collaborative arrangements with 100,000 trading merchants across the globe whose consumer and membership base exceed 400 million.

Go Connect - 29/08/2011
    ___

Who have claims of ownership over Priority One?

a) Consolidated Capital Investments 51%
    a) Centurion Securities & Investments 49%
    b) Insured Group 51%
    c) Priority One 49%
    d) GoConnect 50%
    e) All of the above
    ___

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.