ADR 5.00% 1.9¢ adherium limited

Does ADR understand their market ?

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I asked ADR these question on their investor forum about generics, my take on their answer in short with questions, full answer below

You say you have 79% and 91% of the top 20 branded inhalers.
    Within that segment how many of the top 20 branded inhalers have a generic equivalent and are ADRs device compatible with those. ANSWER ADR dont know.

Of the top 20 generic inhalers measured in the same way ar the 79 and 91% mentioned here what % coverage does ADR have. ANSWER ADR dont know
    When will you be sharing data on the success of the devIces with physiological measures in terms of number of customers,sales patient uptake of these newer devices and how they are helping you achieve the goals you set youself in the updated investor presentation in August 2022 ANSWER, we have not told you when you asked before and we are not changingor tack or keeping investors in the dark with genric statements and no details on revenue.

Answer Which I take as " I dont want to answer you question or we dont know or we dont understand or see generics as a threat ? really?"

We believe a key for business success is focus. Such is our emphasis on the U.S. Top 20 branded inhaler medications. With 51 million patients diagnosed with asthma and COPD in the U.S. and 8.5 million of those considered severe and difficult to treat, there is a large, attractive market to service with branded inhalers. Generics will be evaluated on an on-going basis as well as the strategy and approach to service that market if the ROI is deemed appropriate.We are selling and deploying our entire Hailie product portfolio which means both sensors with physiological parameters and the prior generation with adherence parameters. The sensors may be deployed on both maintenance inhalers and rescue inhalers. In the U.S. sensor deployment also considers remote patient monitoring reimbursement models as all Hailie sensor enable reimbursement for Medicare’s remote therapeutic monitoring and the new, next generation sensors enable Medicare’s remote physiological monitoring. All is distilled as we report revenue in the Appendix 4C and will provide further updates on our progress towards these goals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.461M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $54.87K 3.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 450000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 293175 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 698991
Last updated 15.13pm 02/05/2024 ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.