ADR 0.00% 1.4¢ adherium limited

Does ADR understand their market ?, page-23

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I agree with you both. BSM are in it for the long term. Would expect them to keep in at some level as long as JCC is there. What are Trudell doing and why are they still there ? They have pumped almost as much money as the mkt cap into the company, Their Chairman, George Baran has been on the Board for 2/3 years. ADR products do not appear on any of their company or subs web sites and we have heard nothing about the "trial" they started/announced in 2020 or any orders, sales or feedback from any type of market activity. The rest of the family business must be furious at wasting his time and their money. As for the ADR Chairman, Lou P. if I look back at all the hysteria around how he is amazing, great guy, this will change everything.... seems it was not to be, he is still hanging in there, to what end. The two words that for me sums up the current CEO are disappointing and invisible. Joined the party with cash, a mapped out development plan - credit to CTO not the CEO in delivering that, a strategy and opportunities. All killed almost every opportunity ( probably on balance it was an easier life to do nothing that do something), crushed the ecosystem strategy to take ADR back 5 years to a one tech widget maked and squandered every other "opportunity" he announced supported by vacuumous silence. Good job. But hey, lifes too short, its only money and no matter what we say neither the CEO or the Board give a monkeys what investors say. Keep taking the checks guys, its easy money. AGM will be a farce of blah blah blah, with the share register as it is nothing will change unless some of the bigger players like Fidelity bail out or foks like K1W1 give a signal that they have lost patience and exit. Time and effort better spent watching the Ashes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $2.218K 151.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 246923 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.