ADR 10.0% 1.8¢ adherium limited

"But, I still believe ADR has superior world-class products and...

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    "But, I still believe ADR has superior world-class products and a great management team and I am confident ADR will make money soon as there is a huge market for ADR's products worldwide!"

great management team you say, seriously, this company has been at this for over a decade and still cant get to cash flow positive.. if the products are so world class why aren't offers for a JV or a TO coming in hard and fast?????.... massive board and team taking millions of shareholders money in fat incomes year after year yet they still haven't landed a serious deal/contract that boosts the bank balance... what are they doing day to day these board members?

If they were so confident and these products are so superior as you say, why did they allow the share price to be forever smashed while also giving away massive amount of shares for the last CR when the SP was originally a lot higher... to now only experience a smashed SP way below the last placement and no traction in sight...

man I think there is some serious delusion coming from your posts... I honestly believe we have all been played... why aren't our products making the serious revenue they made out they would... its peanuts in the qtrlies.. cash burn is high, and by the way if we were sitting on such a great future why are even board members walking out the door over the last few years... something stinks with ADR..
    Last edited by Mr.Gold: 12/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $875 48.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21110 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 494887 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.