ADR 10.0% 1.8¢ adherium limited

TBH I have hated the way this trades ever since I bought it......

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    TBH I have hated the way this trades ever since I bought it... It has gotten worse as time goes by, and since the CR at .005 the trading has been nothing short of manipulation and games. We have even been subject to shorting numerous times.

IMO there has been strong evidence of insider trading prior to news.. look at the recent trade that line wiped .004 with over $70K single purchase when we are subject to near no volumes day after day, then the next day an update announcement that was supposedly meant to be positive, but really had a lot of "potentials" attached to it with nothing grounded/substantial... so the insider must not realize the market needs more than just fairy lights and dreams to get the SP moving.. It needs some ground breaking revenue to hit..

The potential this company has is there, and bank balance is still strong, revenue is hitting the bank and seemingly increasing. If and a big IF, as a according to the recent ANN, cashflow positive is achieved in this year or even early next year then hopefully the rerate should come in strong... However I am still dubious of the games here, putting the company/business aside, why oh why is a big seller forever dumping as soon as we head north.. Who is the big seller that keeps this down... anything under the last CR at .005 would have been loss making initially, especially since we had landed $15mil in the bank account... at times the MC was valued less than the bank balance and the value of business.. It really makes no sense, hence the bigger agenda at play..

I would take a punt to say there is strong TO potential here, or massive JV/acquisition that could happen... something stinks.. why keep the SP down so low for so long... IMO we should be hovering around 1-1.5cents on the lead up to cashflow positive.. no way we should be at these levels in the SP..

By keeping the SP down, swapping shares back and forth, buying selling at the same tight levels etc , will achieve strong accumulation, then when a decent substantial holding is achieved, look out... I think someone wants ADR, and the likes of Rick knows exactly what is going on.. The shares on issue here is massive, over 5billion, so hence the games are inevitable

The trading here isn't about making a few thousand here and there, its about vacuuming up as many shares as possible at the low end... has been going on for over a year.. I cringe daily looking at the trading here... at times I feel like someone is laughing at us retail holders while clapping their hands with the big picture at play... lets be honest, none of us are happy with the performance and the snail pace that happens here at ADR...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $875 48.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21110 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 494887 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.