ADR 0.00% 1.8¢ adherium limited

I feel like 2 or more parties are in coheres, gaining a strong...

1. 5,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2289
    I feel like 2 or more parties are in coheres, gaining a strong position between them to eventually combine their holdings in aid of a future merger or acquisition , takeover or such..

There is something not right how this has been treated... The company is seemingly growing and gaining revenue, yet the SP is forever held down... When it starts to move is is soon sold into rapidly to prevent it running... Whoever has the agenda want the SP right where it is..

IF I were to take a serious guess, I think a larger party or 2 are awaiting to see how much traction our sensors gain considering we are now making revenue and potentially on the way to being cash flow positive...

Quarterlies moving forward showing consistent growth should gain SP movement northward... however if someone is holding a massive holding and constantly shifting the stock between them to manipulate the SP, there is not much we small time holders can do... other than report to the ASX and have an investigation done... IMO I already can prove ongoing manipulation with the SP over the last 18months...

The problem with any investigation is that it affects us as holders.. so I'm not keen to start that nightmare... I will say if we get shafted in the future, I will be filing a my report, I have screen shots, videos, all the game plays on the SP here that are dodgy as... many times 2 shares have been sold into the .004 when the SP is sitting at .005... heaps of these types of plays... and what is with the massive change of shares when after hours with not substantial holdings notice...

I think one day all will be revealed and will make sense... somehow I don't think its in our favour..

ADR is way undervalued IMO.. we should be sitting on 1 cents easy... potentially hitting 2 cents as revenue increases.. sharks just keep playing a dog game with us..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $807 44.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 85364 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.