ADR 11.1% 2.0¢ adherium limited

Does ADR understand their market ?, page-8

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thank you for sharing your concerns and summarizing the response from ADR regarding generics and their investor presentation. I understand your frustration with the lack of specific answers to your questions. It is important for companies to provide transparency and address investor inquiries comprehensively.
    Regarding the question about generic equivalents for the top 20 branded inhalers, it is indeed disconcerting that ADR did not have an answer. This raises valid concerns about their understanding of the market dynamics and potential threats from generics. It would have been beneficial for them to provide clarity on their stance and plans regarding generic inhalers.
    In addition, the absence of information about ADR's coverage among the top 20 generic inhalers is equally concerning. Investors should have access to such data to assess the company's position and market share in this segment. ADR's response of "ADR don't know" does not inspire confidence in their awareness of this crucial aspect.
    Furthermore, your inquiry about sharing data on the success of their devices with physiological measures, customer uptake, and revenue generation is met with a disappointing response. ADR's unwillingness to provide specific details and their reference to "generic statements" without revealing revenue-related information may raise doubts about their transparency and commitment to keeping investors informed.
    Regarding what is remote monitoring of patients, remote monitoring refers to the practice of tracking and analyzing patients' health data remotely, typically through the use of technology. It allows healthcare providers to monitor patients' vital signs, symptoms, and adherence to treatment plans from a distance. Remote monitoring can enhance patient care, improve disease management, and enable early intervention when necessary.
    In conclusion, I understand your concerns about ADR's responses and the lack of detailed information. Transparency is essential for building trust and making informed investment decisions. It is crucial for companies to address investor inquiries with clarity and provide meaningful updates on their progress toward stated goals. I hope ADR takes your feedback into consideration and provides more comprehensive and specific information in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $14.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $7.904K 406.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 132400 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 494888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.