CVT 1.71% $1.15 comvita limited ordinary shares

Does annyone follow Comvita?, page-2

1. 3 Posts.
    They WERE flying but the China regulations situation is impacting. For me, the inventory build up is concerning, strategic sales targets were bumped back discreetly, and they have their fingers in many investment and JV pies that will all need to crystallise, maybe over stretching managenent. Sea Dragon has proven to be a sink hole for money as the setup cost has gone way beyond what people could imagine, returning to shareholders for cash often, Blackmores would be thanking its stars at not buying I'd say. Hopefully the addition of powerful Chinese dustributors and shareholders to CVT register will help navigate changeable China and give reliable growing and multiple channels. The shareprice graph is very scary down currently and with any earnings downgrade and it being thinly traded, it could get messy quickly. All said, I do like the company and what they stand for, they are the real thing, their over confidence and super stardom before the decline is coming back to bite though. If the SP gets smashed from here I would consider re entry for rebuild, and especially when the inventory mountain starts reversing. All part of CVTs rich history.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVT (NZSX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.