RHK 0.67% 74.0¢ red hawk mining limited

does anybody know, page-3

1. 1,377 Posts.
    Hello GenYStarTrader, hello, hello,hello(oops alredy repeating myself lol).

Thank you for your kind words and that of other posters. Your posts have prompted me to a response. I was going to refrain from posting more because I thought the discussion with the very small number of downrampers was merely fueling their tirades and perpetuated that negative discussion. I also have a view that even though positive posting on FMS is good for sentiment its impact is only short term and for holders waiting on results it doesnt matter much. I am one of those waiting for the results. To make it clear this is not ramping I ask posters to read the posts of a number of holders including yourself, Warnie and Phatman and youwill see they cover both the risks and and the potential rewards for this stock. If posters can get past the broken english of WilliamShanShan, it is also possible to identify both, the risk and rewards elements for this stock and also then to understand why being normally a day to day trader he is sticking with this stock. Naturally, we are all hoping for a good result. Drilling results will indicate whether our optimism is justified.

Although I was not posting on this thread yesterday I was still active in the market. I saw the reduction in FMS share price as an opportunity, and I bought a lot more shares including options.

I will continue to post but not as often. Good to see a lot of positivity today. Good luck to all FMS holders.
    Sorry, if I bought some of your shares cheaply yesterday lol.

Sav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.