E25 2.04% 24.0¢ element 25 limited

does anyone care

1. 3,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    MZM does not appear to be gaining much interest from the general investing public....Why? May be it's lack of serious drilling.
    We appear to be like a lot of smaller junior explorers, drill a couple holes, get mediocre grades and expect the investor to believe in the company.
    We seem to always be waiting for that little bit of cash to come and refund us, [like until we get the $4m from Midwest for proving they can get 10m tons of IO at average 50%+] we can't do a lot more drilling.
    I understand we need 3-4% grades for open pit and 6%+ for underground mining to make it viable. We are not looking like we're making the grade at the moment.
    We need some serious drilling to take place to prove we're in the right place.
    I thought there's meant to be a resource upgrade on where all the previous drilling has been done previously, but the resource wasn't worked out properly from the previous owners.
    When is it going to happen?
    This is interest in explorers at the moment who are not only doing stuff but are showing something for it.
    We're having to big a gaps between drilling.
    If we need cash...Find it like the other more successful companies are.
    It's all very well having a small number of shares on issue, but it's no good to any investors if the company isn't doing properly what they are there for...Finding the goods to turn the company into a possible miner or setting it up for an appropriate Take over.
    That's my thoughts...I just get a little frustrated with little happening.
    I realise the company has been making sales of unwanted dirt etc to help raise funds down the line, but we need to be doing more of what the company was initially set up to do now...Drill holes and find Gold or what ever they plan to find and if it means raising extra cash..Just do it.

Dabru

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $52.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.0¢ $15.34K 62.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41909 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 13600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.