SGN 0.47% $1.07 stw communications group limited

Mate, I understand you are a trader, I won't talk about any of...

1. 290 Posts.
    Mate, I understand you are a trader, I won't talk about any of that.

I have owned this stock for about 5 years now and an investor. I don't trade at all. I barely even follow share prices any more.

Like much of the market, this one is undervalued.....not heavily so though....I have much more undervalued prospects

If the market saw anything but mining stocks at moment, SGN would trade round $1.50......that's around what its currently worth....based on earnings, market leadership, and growth prospects etc.

The stock used to be worth fundamentally, a lot more before management destroyed it by paying lotz of money for companies which didn't earn any $$$.....ran up debt...and was forced to issue capital at round 45 cents.....

A $3 fundamental worth share become 1.50ish overnight and it will take many years for the company to restore returns...of course the share price did fall to round 40cents during GFC when these idiots destroyed shareholder wealth.

Still, its about the future; current dividends are abnormal just because the company is undervalued and the dividents reflect real earnings.....that bodes well for onwards and upwards:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.