RCL 0.00% 11.0¢ readcloud limited

Hi Shars , I've been in the motor trade for plus of 25 years ....

1. 9,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Shars , I've been in the motor trade for plus of 25 years . Repco appears to focus more on retail now than what they do with trade and wholesale .
    They also look to be employing wood ducks when they used to have top managers at most stores .

Obviously retail being more profitable but with much more competition than anytime in the past as Bursons, super cheap , autobarn roll out more and more stores .

I shutter everytime I walk into a store now but as I've said reports from folks inside the industry are that they are or were doing ok although the motor trade does appear rather cactus for many traders .

Easy to factor that servicing requirements just aren't what they used to be when newer cars engines/oils, spark plugs etc etc last substantially longer than what they used to . Maybe skoda is an excepion when they used to use platinum ? plugs .

Share prices are for trading incase we all forget and when a company has debt or even when an individual has debt he is at the beck and call of the bankers .
    Don't be fooled into thinking otherwise .

ge

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $21.05K 200.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 136633 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 16755 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.