GAL 5.41% 17.5¢ galileo mining ltd

Does anyone know if we are going to get weekly visuals?, page-14

1. 6,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1219
    Good post @J&J. You beat me to the punch, I was going to post something very similar.
    For newbies or nervous nellies, these mafic/ultramafic sills are the result of subsurface lateral flow of magma into host rocks, somewhere there will also be vertical or sub-vertical dykes which have been the conduit for the magma to rise from considerable depths. The sills can be laterally extensive covering distance well into the 10's of kilometres at times. As J&J stated they can pinch and swell in width depending on the undulating profile of the basement rocks amongst other things, so there will be wide intersections and narrower intersections over the length of the sill. The ultramafic magma contains the Cu,Ni, PGE elements but sulphur is needed to precipitate them out as sulphides as the magma cools. Ideally this sulphur is picked up from sedimentary layers as the magma travels and spreads out and guess what, our drilling so far has shown the mineralized zone of sulphides overlays sedimentary rocks. Perfect. So we see to have the ideal conditions. Although the share price has dipped this past few days, I put it down mostly to the crap ASX market sentiment and June is notorious for tax loss selling putting a bit more pressure on stock prices. My guess is like others the next news will be after a batch of holes has been drilled, visibles then being reported. Thats fair enough, can't expect Brad to comment on every single hole as its completed, and moreover by reporting as batched we get a "smoothing effect" should we encounter pinching and swelling of the mineralized zone. GAL has proved itself over time not to be a leaky ship.. looks like a "zip the lip" outfit, so I have no concerns at all in that regard and have been topping up these past few days

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $34.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $20.56K 117.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 50097 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 116287 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.