TTC 0.00% 5.8¢ traditional therapy clinics limited

I can tell you a couple of things first off, for banks sales...

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I can tell you a couple of things first off, for banks sales more often than not take more precedence than being compliant, e.g. When you process loans for example a mortgage, the client will provide you their information, bank statements, payslips, contracts. Bank employees will phone up the number provided to verify if that employee is actually working there but again all of this information is provided by the employee. It fairly easy to trace if it locally based but have you thought about what happens when you go into a new jurisdiction?

If it was between NZ to Australia, not much issue there but when it Australia to China, my lord the amount of barriers you have to go through to complete due diligence is endless.

That not to say it not done. Auditors have to physically visit the sites and meet directors but physically sight funds in the bank account by going to the bank and having the bank staff provide it first hand? Uh no... that against many many legal and privacy laws.

Most instances the information is provided by the client directly to the auditor with it having been signed off by the bank but let be real here, anyone can fraudulently produce a bank statement showing $1 million in their account and having it supposedly stamped by the bank otherwise why would we have so many financial frauds?

In other words Auditors do as much as they can and generally fulfill their obligations but unless you can dig dirt up in which they intentionally went to mislead or failed to comply in their duty I don't see how you can say they did not act upon their responsibility as a auditor.

It more a case of, we do what we can and complied with legislation based on the AASB
    And GAAP but the problem was the client who provided false information to begin with, with the intention to deceive.

As far as I can see in this case it not the auditor nor Asx at fault it the directors of TTC and hence the onus is on them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.