TTC 0.00% 5.8¢ traditional therapy clinics limited

watever happens i hope shareholders get thier money back or...

1. 1,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    watever happens i hope shareholders get thier money back or legal action is taken and u cant really say its not asx, auditors or the directors fault they let this into australia for example go read the statement provided explaning why the directors quit in june the auditors notified them about issues with the half yearly they kept this info to them selves auditors too, they didnt even try to contact the company about wat was going on only the auditors and then quit the day they saw something could go wrong so they stay clear on any issues the secetary as a result quit too i called the guy he told me it would be out on the following monday he pretty much lied cause they had no idea wat was going on. they joined this company pretty much as so called independent directors even though they depended on that paycheck. one of the directors spoke to afr about how the company cant get funds out of china he never thought maybe shareholders should know this. a few days later the chinese directors said they will transfer 800k to prove they have funds, now they r insolvent. this was a scheme to just make money on both sides. aus directors should literally be ashamed of themselves. and that secetary as well he headed another chinese firm (tb8) that has literally been winded up. he did the same thing which was quit when he saw trouble coming.
    Last edited by mike31993: 22/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.