does anyone know

1. 63 Posts.
    Does anybody know which company Dan Denning is talking about investing in?

Why this odd-looking Aussie invention could make you a
    quick 300% fortune

Fellow Profit Opportunity Seeker,

Right now, a little-known Australian company is preparing to unleash a patented new technology... and single-handedly launch an enormously profitable and life-altering global revolution.

If you're clever enough to get in on the story now, before it breaks in 2009, you could pocket $60 for every $10 you put down - every year for next five years.

Sounds like good money?

It is.

So good that even if you've never done something like I'm going to show you - I urge you to spend the 5 minutes reading this urgent report.

Because this is the ONE opportunity any street-smart person with a knack for spotting a money-maker can't afford to ignore.

And here's the kicker... getting in is as easy as picking up the phone... and it costs as little as 50 cents!

Here's the full story...

The Company that's Discovered the HOLYGRAIL of Alternative Energy

What's so great about a commercially viable
    solid oxide fuel cell?

First and foremost, fuel cells don't burn fossil fuel to make power!

Instead, a solid oxide fuel cell creates energy from a silent electrochemical reaction in which air and a fuel, such as hydrogen or natural gas, combine to form water.

That makes them a great clean energy alternative in the era of global warming.

Fuel cells are also 60% more efficient than combustion engines too. That means their TWICE as good as a combustion engine at converting fuel to power.

Finally, fuel cells are ultra-COST efficient. According to the International Energy Agency, by 2010 fuel cells will generate cheaper energy than solar power, wind power, geothermal power and even hydro-power.

No wonder a recent report by the UK's Department of Trade and Industry estimates that the worldwide market potential for fuel cells could be well over US $25billion by 2011.

Just imagine the profits for early investors who get in now!
    I won't waste your time harping on about record-high oil prices... the situation in the Middle East... the lack of new oil fields being discovered... how carbon emissions are screwing the environment...

You know all that depressing stuff already.

What you may not know is this: behind-the-scenes, a frantic race is on to find a NEW, CLEANER way to make energy.

I write today because - within the space of the next few months - this race will be won.

And if you buy shares in the winners today... you stand to make an absolute killing.

The whole thing centres round that cupboard-looking thing on the front page...

I laid eyes on this bizarre contraption last year, when I toured this company's factories right here in Melbourne.

Presently, there are only THREE of these in the world... but that's about to change.

The one in the picture is sitting silently in a room in Victoria, Australia. There's another one in Oldenburg, Germany, and a third in Wellington, New Zealand.

So what is it?

Well, it could be the ONLY cost-effective solution to the world oil crisis... a technology that's going to slash TWO-THIRDS off energy bills virtually overnight.

More importantly, it could be the most lucrative investment you EVER MAKE... one with the potential to provide 20 times the return you can get from a bank account, each year for the next five years.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.