SRZ 5.56% 1.7¢ stellar resources limited

I have no interest in the 20 year chart I am interested in the...

1. 20,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2001
    I have no interest in the 20 year chart
    I am interested in the value of tin project both to stellar and to another company that already has mine infrastructure like MLX that can extract even more value out of it
    I am interested as to why Nero funds have invested, especially given their exceptional performance
    The critical chart starts for me from my entry price

Please understand i will see this company and its potential very different to someone who entered at 10c or 4c or ever 2c

If i can extract 60-100% in 12 months I will be a happy camper

I am happy to invest along Nero at an even lower price than their entry and sit back and see what unfolds over next few months

Across the road MLX generates quarterly cash flow that could see them take over stellar for the equivalent of one quarter cash flow

MLX could buy this Tin asset and slowly drill it out or have it as a swing asset or back up/secondary ore source to renison

You need to look at not only what they have, but is it desirable to others. 3-4 years ago MLX had its own problems to deal with, today it has 155m in cash and growing

I genuinely see lots of upside , even drilling around would push this to 1.2-14 area and i love the future of Tin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $35.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $58.59K 3.394M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1469312 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1599132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.