SRZ 5.56% 1.7¢ stellar resources limited

Do feel for long term holders but this is a risky part of the...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Do feel for long term holders but this is a risky part of the investment field. I keep "catching that knife" & will definitely add to my holdings - mainly because I do I believe eventually the tide will turn. In the early days we were held back by low tin prices, certainty in extended mine life & the confidence in ore body grades.

In my eyes, whats not to like:

# Scamander - 31m high grade polymetallic hit with over 400m+ of initial potential inc the possible source of tin, copper ??? hopefully positive results in the next stage of the exploration program. I am bullish on this project but it's a long way off. Could be also a catalyst to get back to our original levels ??

# I am sure that Boyd would not come aboard if there was lack of potential. Love the addition of his skills to these project's including the rekindling of the successful past of the team.

# Great news with the addition of Nero to give us some certainty in completing our next stages of exploration & the progression/confirmation in developing Heemskirk's prospective viability. As was stated, with their past investment record, I am sure they would have done their due diligence (which is sometimes not provided to the general retail investment community).

# The market cap - even if a predator was to pounce & we were in a vulnerable position, the chances are that we should receive at least our market cap atm. Definitely don't wish this upon existing long termers .All is dependant on tin price, economic conditions for use of tin & hopefully our supportive partner.

# Did have contact with management about 3 weeks ago asking them some questions - Concert Creek more reconnaissance work & mapping required before drilling is decided upon, they believe new management structure can gain shareholder value & Heemskirk is still the main focus (besides some vague & honest answers, they provided me some info - there are plenty that don't reply or in the hesitant to provide categories.

# The removal of St Dizier from our plan for the moment maybe until tin prices rise as the forecasted recovery rates were only about 60% - that is if we possibly can get into production. The old tailings dam could still be a possibility ?? Relinquishment of Razorback surprised me a bit but the technical team decided it wasn't worth progressing.

# I personally believe that at these levels we can achieve +100% IRR in Heemskirk but there is a lot of variables & forecasting to consider. I will wait till we get the official info when it is completed.

I will be glad if the day does come, when I can just sit in the background reading & acknowledging posts. Maybe it's my half glass full attitude ? Not trying to up ramp, but just quietly confident in this company at these price levels. Maybe I should be on ignore or have the thumbs down reintroduced. LOL. Good luck to investors as I am here for the long haul whichever way this plays out. All in my opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $35.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $58.59K 3.394M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1469312 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1599132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.