AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Does ARB care how LOW the share price goes?

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Are AEB directors suitably invested in AEB for them to want the price to go up? Or is AEB just interested in getting us ALL to buy then decreasing the price so we have to sell back to AEB at a loss or we can rebuy only to have the price decrease again, so on, so on? AEB are the only ones who wins out of a share price going down as they can buy the shares back at a lower price than they sold them, bring in the money for them. Good news or capital raising is followed by a price decrease ALL the time? I would be far more interested in AEB if their directors who are on good salaries had more of an investment in AEB. They will miraculously get lots incentive options when AEB hits it's lowest point. Then the price will then sky rocket. Until that day good luck with the sinking AEB. I'm not down ramping I just want an open discussion on it, cause so far this SP decrease following good news or capital raising is all that's happened for 5 years since the start of AEB and AEB has been the only winners, none of us suckers have a chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.