AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

does atlas equal monarch or fortescue, page-11

1. 2,086 Posts.
    Hematite...

I think my post clearly states, twice mind you, that I do not necessarily agree with Blythefan's analysis. I merely stated that I think it's poor form for anyone to label someone a downramper because their view does not concur with their own, particularly when a clear and well presented argument is proffered....thought we were here to debate the merits and value, or otherwise, of ASX listed companies...and I fail to see any other counter-argument with numbers anywhere...perhaps you could direct me to it?? All I see continually on this site is one-liners with "downramper" in it somewhere when there is disagreement...further than that, I thought you were a little wiser than to think that comments made here could affect the shareprice of a company with a market cap of $650M.

As for your argument in regards to brokers, Hartley's continually and habitually overestimate the value of stocks...Fat Prophets haven't made a right call since they said Gold would climb to $1000 a couple a years ago...Merril has lost billions of investor's dollars along with the likes of UBS, Citi, Goldman etc...the list goes on and on....So, your point in regards to professional investment advisors means zilch. I've done very well with my own judgement thank you, as I am sure many others have.

As for AGO, well I like it, and I have made money with it both as a long and short term trade, and you'll see it listed as part of my portfolio in my disclaimer on the bottom of this post.

That said, doesn't mean that I can't applaud the efforts of someone who has taken the time to present me a well rounded argument, whether I agree with it or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.