AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Does AVL have a lithium resource?, page-65

1. 4,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1327
    I was joking today on Twitter that every time I get frustrated with a stock, and sell, the price invariably rises.

I had similar feelings around 15 months ago when we were trading at a mere 1.5 cents, and I wrote that little Haiku. We all know what happened around Christmas time.

To new and old holders alike, it's easy to get frustrated at times like this. But we are now on the cusp of something big. Something that can produce real, intergenerational wealth. This isn't "pie in the sky" wishful thinking. Just have look at the price of vanadium which gets a mention literally every day as it goes vertical with each new trading session.

The millions dollar question is: Can management get us mining? That is something each person must decide for themselves, but for me, it is a resounding "YES".

Another 12 months or so, is not a long time to wait for life changing gains. If anyone thinks I'm ramping or being overly optimistic, take some time to read this thread. Nothing is new under the sun. Market psychology doesn't change and pip traders are gonna trade for pips.

Also, many of the same names posting then are posting now. What does that tell you?
    Last edited by SilverFox88: 17/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.