DEG 1.67% $1.18 de grey mining limited

I'm just as frustrated with sp action & market appetite as...

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    I'm just as frustrated with sp action & market appetite as anyone but, again, look @ the volumes going through 2.6M traded & it's already late afternoon. I wouldn't be concerned with this low volume, in the scheme of things here Average. You have to keep your eye on the prize! That's not a cliché. It's how I see De Grey stock now. We know what they are doing. They say what they are doing. What else can we do to change the market behaviour? Squat! Hopefully you're not in the red but, even if you were, we aren't going to stay here. That was a good run for a bit today, Better than 85c again I guess. If you have other plays just doodle with them. That's why I hold Tech stocks. Just for a change away from Gold's pita reception @ present. It too won't last. As we've been discussing Average. Look @ how the Nasdaq has given Bonds the middle finger huh? I reckon it's great! Powell is full of shitt & if anyone believes Inflation is not rising in real terms & it'll be manageable. You are absolutely deceived! Not maybe. Absolutely! Of course we'll see hyperinflation soon enough. Most ignore the signs but they are there in plain sight if you take a closer look. Powell will intervene again soon & the SM will hate it. There is no other choice now. I'm guessing by this time net year. If we get a renewed Pandemic or major war somewhere. Another catalyst for what took place in April/May odd last year. We'll be back to panic buying in high risk stocks & Tech commentators will go hyperbole again, as with Tech stocks. Gold though? May shoot up for a term again but, watch for the signs...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
-0.020(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $2.816B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.19 $1.17 $2.929M 2.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30988 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75504 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.