BIT 2.70% 3.8¢ biotron limited

Does BIT need a new CEO to take us forward?

1. 4,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 950
    Hey Guys,

I know there have been a number of pointless threads in recent days and I hope not to add to them but I was thinking through above mentioned topic and wanted to hear what ppls thoughts were out there.

It's clear MM has done a relatively good job to take BIT to where it is today and the science appears to be sound. But I couldn't help wondering after seeing the media engagements MM has had in the recent weeks, if BIT is simply at a phase now where it needs someone with more of a commercial background to take us forward.

I am aware of the international advisory board set up late last year and can see that they are trying but is it enough of a drive to leverage off in negotiations with large pharma to get us to the deal stage. One would have to question whether there is enough drive left in the tank after leading a company for over 20yrs+ to take it to the commercialization stage. All I've heard of so far is "we've been in negotiations" and I question if that's good enough considering how progressed the science is right now.

Let me know what you guys think.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $68.85K 1.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 349950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.