BNB babcock & brown limited

This is all a load of crap - there is one load of codswallop...

1. 14 Posts.
    This is all a load of crap - there is one load of codswallop laden upon another, advertised badly, poorly misquoted and then broadcast without review or a check and balance in place.

Has anyone out here actually looked at the companies balance sheet? Has anyone seen how it makes money? One satellite fund has a gearing of 38% - hardly over-borrowing. The $166m in unrealised loss quoted by Credit Suisse in the AFR highlights a single feature of the co's balance sheet - how is that different from anyone else who holds a share which is down in value at a particular point in time. It is exactly that - unrealised.

BNB believes in the people who run its funds and so why should they realise this - for what benefit. Maybe punters out here should take their lead and not dump a stock just because there is no immediate gain - this is a difficult time and the worst thing to happen is when bs gets spread thick and fast to make everyone feel smart in hindsight.

Get your facts straight and don't look to mass media for your data.

The lower share price has triggered a business "check up" with lenders not a margin call or a loan call.

Disclaimer: Yes, I hold BNB shares, but I also own a lot of other shares which are not performing well either - has anyone looked at MQG's share price drop - what's their excuse, BNB made it happen? - get serious! :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.