SGR 0.00% 49.0¢ the star entertainment group limited

If labor get in, based on the declared positions of both...

1. 7,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1065
    If labor get in, based on the declared positions of both parties, labor should be a net net winner for SGR.

However even with this upside potential, the reality is because of the massive increase in shares on issue, share prices WILL NOT be recovering to the pre 2021 share price highs!!!

People really have to understand the effect of dilution and increases on shares on issue!!!.

Most essentially people like Mr Tren1. Who I personally think is becoming very much focused on talking his own book. Thanks but no thanks Mr Tren1.

I will invest my capital as I see it, I have a focus on not just a return on my capital but also of my capital.
    And I remember very clearly.... pigs get slaughtered.

And remember to all, its your capital, its your responsibility. I present my own personal opinions, they are not advise to others, I have no idea of others personal situations. My thoughts are not financial advice, its not advice as to what you should do.

I post my opinions, and most importantly I post opinions around the actions that I am doing for my own portfolio!!!!

You want some professional advise tailored to your personal situation, go elsewhere and pay for it.smile.png
    Last edited by noomxx: 24/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.405B
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 48.0¢ $3.026M 6.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 305141 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 192652 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.