OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Hi Steve there is plenty of message he is trying to get across,...

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Hi Steve there is plenty of message he is trying to get across, he is just brilliant.
    I guess we all would like to sell the tops and buy the bottoms but extremely hard to do.
    But I think selling the bottoms, if one hasn’t sold when one has been happy with profit is just dumb, of course I do realize sometimes one has no choice. In the end market bottoms just become a point in time if one doesn’t panic or is forced to sell..

Just love this point ..

“Over the long term, the stock market news will be good. In the 20th century, the United States endured two world wars and other traumatic and expensive military conflicts; the Depression; a dozen or so recessions and financial panics; oil shocks; a flu epidemic; and the resignation of a disgraced president. Yet the Dow rose from 66 to 11,497
    You might think it would have been impossible for an investor to lose money during a century marked by such an extraordinary gain. But some investors did. The hapless ones bought stocks only when they felt comfort in doing so and then proceeded to sell when the headlines made them queasy.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.