LKE 1.35% 3.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Does David Dickson and stu crow need to be investigated?

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Hi

when I first heard about Lake it was on a reddit thread that discussed DLE as being the next best thing. It was at roughly 15 cents with Steve at the helm. It is now many years later and the stock has multiplied in valuation only to crash.

From my understanding the current CEO was brought in by Stu crow?

I think shareholders deserve an investigation in to who decided on David Dicksons payment package, what justifies it being 10x the salary of other board members and much much higher than an average ceo wage

Shareholders deserve a thorough investigation and explanation on where every dollar was spent. How much was burned on wages and what did each employee do on a day to day basis? What tangible progesss was made?

This is why the asx is the way it is. You all roll over and blame yourself after these groups rape you of your hard earned money.

There needs to be a full investigation conducted against this team and the heavy downrampers in here as personally believe they've conducted corporate fraud to the tune of a quarter billion dollars. Class action the ASX for allowing it and dismantle ASIC and hang their leadership for crimes against humanity.

In my opinion do you own research if this is modded I will sue your grandson
    Last edited by Jmap: Today, 07:27

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $62.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $42.12K 1.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1955395 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 2644 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.