MGY 4.35% 8.8¢ malagasy minerals limited

does enegergizer look like its going to run?, page-2

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Here are some comments by energy expert Byron King in an interview with The Critical Metals Report.

TCMR: Are there any other graphite plays worthy of a mention?

BK: Focus Graphite Inc. (FMS:TSX.V) and Energizer Resources Inc. (EGZ:TSX.V; ENZR:OTCBB) both make an exceptional case for the future.

TCMR: Have you visited Energizer’s site in Madagascar?

BK: Yes. It is an astonishingly large deposit of super-high-grade graphite. Every time Energizer drills another hole, it finds more, usually better data that improves the overall quality. In terms of the development logistics, I think it is extremely do-able at a fairly low cost, despite being in an austere, developing-world political environment.

TCMR: Energizer has not gotten its vanadium project in Madagascar off the ground. What makes you think the company can bring the graphite project to production?

BK: I think the market misinterpreted what Energizer is doing. Its vanadium and graphite are practically co-terminus within the same deposits and the same claims; I have seen the drill cores.

When Energizer realized it was sitting on top of a super, world-class graphite deposit, it changed the focus of its development plan from vanadium to graphite. I think the vanadium deposits will be developed in due course. But graphite gives the company more bang for the buck, and a heck of a lot sooner.

---------

This may explain that increased volume in EGZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.