CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

does everyone feel better...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I hope everyone feels better now...

Especially getting all that "stuff" of their collective chests.

lol...I don't think I have ever read so much self-indulgent rubbish from clearly self-obsessed, low integrity rabble, as I have just now.

Certainly gives junior retail a new meaning.

Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves...really ashamed...not only at a market level, but more importantly at a social level.

Sadly, it is painfully clear the collective integrity from most of those claiming to be out to "warn" us all from ourselves, is less than zero.

Sadly, much less!

Interesting they accuse all others of having short term views and of being momentum monkeys, when they are the ones screaming the loadest about sahort term trading events...lol

CVI just ticked the biggest tick yet for me...one that will set in motion all sorts of deal, agreements and acquisitions...for me CVI has just moved to a whole new level.

For others however, perhaps the excitement of a specultaive "punt" no longer exists given the gradually firming investment profile here?

Anyway...meanwhile the players will play their games, which of course includes all of our new "posting friends"...lol...but so too sometimes, the players get played.

Fortitude and it's derivatves (Angola, Cameroon, etc), is the key...but the finance deal was the lock. The two are now moving to their logical conclusion.

No need to convince others of this, they do not hold my shares, which buy the way have grown to their higest level yet in recent days.

Not drowning...just waving!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.